Registrations Finally Up!
Hurray! Our new registration system is finally set up and ready for you.
How to Register
If you attended one of our programs between 2009-2013:
1. Click on “Log In” which is a green button on your right. Then you’ll see a page that will ask you to log in.
2. Log in with your password and click on “Online Enrollment” on the top menu bar.
3. Click on your camper name (if you don’t see yourself, add yourself under “My Account” from the menu bar. From there, follow directions to finish your registration.
4. Now you wait until we accept your registration. Make sure to check your emails to help us resolve any problems with your registrations (missing info, payment not working, etc).
5. If accepted, you will get an email saying that you were enrolled. If you were wait listed or declined, you will get an email explaining why.
If you did NOT attend any of our programs between 2009-2013:
2. Click on “New Camper” which is a green button on your right.
3. Fill out your information. If you are an adult wanting to register for an adult program, you must add yourself as a camper. You can add your parent information (so we know who to call if you get hurt or anything) but you MUST have your email listed under your first parent’s information. Click submit.
4. Then check your email. You should have received an email with your log-in information (this is why your email needs to be under Parent 1).
5. Log in with your temporary password and click on “Online Enrollment”.
6. Click on your camper name (if you don’t see yourself, add yourself under “My Account”.) From there, follow directions to finish your registration!
7. Now you wait until we accept your registration. Make sure to check your emails to help us resolve any problems with your registrations (missing info, payment not working, etc).
8. If accepted, you will get an email saying that you were enrolled. If you were wait listed or declined, you will get an email explaining why.
Good to Know
A $50 reservation fee is required to confirm your registration. You can opt to pay in full or arrange for a monthly payment after you register. If you decide to pay online via credit/debit card or echeck, your registration will be processed quickly. If you decide to pay via check, your registration will be delayed and wait listed or denied until we get your check.
- Adventure: Year-round selection of outdoor adventures, retreats, & classes to explore for all family members in the Elk Mountains of Colorado.
- Safety: An excellent safety record spanning decades of service for deaf/ hard of hearing youth and adults. Camp nurse and therapist on site 24/7 and the nearest emergency clinic is only 15 minutes away.
- Deaf Community: Most Camp staff is deaf/hard of hearing with understanding and respect of all communication options. We understand and use American Sign Language, Contact Sign, Cued Speech, Oral English, and whatever other communication options you prefer.
- Open Diversity. We embrace the uniqueness of each of our campers and team members and do not turn away anyone because of their gender, hearing status, communication preferences, race, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, and more. We love that you are you!
- Nature and Wildlife: 15+ acre campus to experience wilderness and exploration in the Rockies.
- Communication: Interpreters and mentors available at all activities, as appropriate.
- Individual Support: Counselor-to-camper ratio averages 1 to 6 to guide personal growth & build confidence.
Click any of the following events to register now:
Want to register for our 2014 programs? Read directions above.