Why Aspen Camp
- Adventure: Year-round selection of outdoor adventures, retreats, & classes to explore for all family members in the Elk Mountains of Colorado.
- Safety: An excellent safety record spanning decades of service for deaf/ hard of hearing youth and adults. Camp nurse and therapist on site 24/7 and the nearest emergency clinic is only 15 minutes away.
- Deaf Community: Most Camp staff is deaf/hard of hearing with understanding and respect of all communication options. We understand and use American Sign Language, Contact Sign, Cued Speech, Oral English, and whatever other communication options you prefer.
- Open Diversity. We embrace the uniqueness of each of our campers and team members and do not turn away anyone because of their gender, hearing status, communication preferences, race, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, and more. We love that you are you!
- Nature and Wildlife: 15+ acre campus to experience wilderness and exploration in the Rockies.
- Communication: Interpreters and mentors available at all activities, as appropriate.
- Individual Support: Counselor-to-camper ratio averages 1 to 6 to guide personal growth & build confidence.
If you don’t believe us, read what our fans say on Facebook
Click any of the following events to register now: